Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Is taking AdderallXR 20mg any different from taking two 10mg Adderall XR's?

I am away at college and my doctor lives in Florida so he has to send me my adderrall prescriptions. He got the dosage wrong - I usually take AdderrallXR 20mg, but he gave me AdderallXR 10mg. I know you're thinking he might have done this on purpose- he didn't because I spoke to him on the phone when I asked him to send a prescription. I figured, well I'll just take two AdderrallXR 10 mg's. I have had strange symptoms and I am wondering if my body reacts differently to the two capsuls even though It's the same amount. My heart feels like It's beating out of my chest, my chest feels somewhat tight. I'm dizzier than normal. I never had these symptoms with the 20mg. I am guessing it is the fact that I took two 10mg's. I was wondering if anyone knew - if this was dangerous what I did and if it really is different from taking one AdderallXR 10 mg pill.
Answer:
its because wit adderall xr 20 mg, 10 mg are realeased immediately and the other 10 mg are released slowly throughout the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Is it possible © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net