Sunday, October 25, 2009

In pain and think doctor give me wrong Vicodins? Someone please help me.?

I am supposed to have 750mg of hydrocodone and the PILLS I usually get say (M360) on the pill. NOW all of a sudden the pill reads "Watson 337". Someone please tell me these are the same because My pharmacy is closed and i havn't took any because of this and im in a lot of pain. Im afraid they gave me wrong pills. If this is the same, why is it differn't and does one have more side effects then the other? Please help me.
Answer:
Yes, many pharmacies switch manufacturers for the same drug, and often the pill looks totally different and confuses the patient. That has happened frequently with my mother-in-law.

There is no Watson 337 for Vicodin. It is 387 for that dose. Easy mistake.

If they are Watson 387, they are the same dose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Is it possible © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net